A new approach for EAL
FlashAcademy® accelerates English language acquisition through curriculum mapped lessons, challenges and games which simultaneously teach and test pupils.
- Pupils acquire both vocabulary and grammar skills
- Encourages high pupil engagement with a live school leaderboard
- Independent learning for all skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening.
More languages coming soon!
Case study at Anderton Park
"Pupils love it. Having their own app makes them feel special and they can also help their parents learn English at home."
Addressing Key Challenges
How FlashAcademy® Transforms Learning
Support independent learning
Pupils learn independently with curriculum aligned lessons, adapted to each pupil.
Fun word games keep pupils engaged and encourage healthy competition across class and school.
Pupils can use the object translator to teach themselves the words they want to learn.
The teacher dashboards helps ensure pupils are progressing and makes reporting quick and easy.
Our speech analyser provides instant feedback so pupils can practise their pronunciation without feel self-conscious.
Case study at Great Barr Academy
"FlashAcademy enables that sort of learning together, but individually tailored to suit that childs needs."
Track all pupil progress with the teacher dashboard
The FlashAcademy EAL dashboard allows teachers to monitor usage to ensure all pupils are learning independently.
- Download free resources specifically designed to help pupils with EAL.
- Create reports instantly to demonstrate progress to parents, SLT and OFSTED.
- Access anywhere on your tablet, PC or smartphone
- Measure progress to help make sure extra attention is given to the pupils who need it